COOKIES POLICY OF CERRAD SP. Z O.O. (LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY)
1. About us
Welcome to the cerrad.com website administered by Cerrad sp. z o.o. (limited liability company) (hereinafter “Cerrad”), with its registered office in Starachowice (27-200), at ul. Radomska 49B, entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs of Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy (KRS, National Court Register) kept by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Economic Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS No.: 0000064429, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7961012611, REGON (Statistical Number): 670754817.
Cerrad is the controller of personal data entered and processed at the cerrad.pl website (hereinafter “Cerrad Website”).
2. What are cookies and what do they do?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your device when you visit the Cerrad Website. These files are sent by the website to the browser. Every cookie file has an anonymous ID and allows for the identification of device in whose memory it is saved for a specific period of time (time after which a given cookie file will be deleted). Cookies are saved in order to recognise your device, learn about your preferences and collect information on your previous actions on the Cerrad Website.
3. What cookies do we use?
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies – these include information stored in the browser memory until the browser session ends, that is until the browser is closed. These cookies are necessary for some functionalities of the Cerrad Website to work properly.
- Persistent cookies – they make using the Cerrad Website easier (e.g. remember the selected resolution, layout of contents). They may be used for various purposes, e.g. to remember your preferences and choices when navigating the website. These cookies remain in the browser memory for a longer period of time.
- First-party cookies – they are saved by the currently browsed website. They are to improve the quality of use of the Cerrad Website.
- Third-party cookies – they are used by third parties, such as social media, in order to track your visits on various websites where they place advertisements.
Cookies used by the Cerrad Website may be divided into the following categories:
- Necessary cookies,
- Analytical cookies,
- Marketing cookies.
A. Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies include indispensable cookies that we use for the Cerrad Website to operate and functional cookies that assist in the operation and design of the Cerrad Website. They improve the functionality of the Cerrad Website, and allow for its personalization.
Necessary cookies are only placed in response to actions undertaken by you. These actions include a request to perform services, including the setting of your privacy preferences or the completion of forms (e.g. contact form).
Functional cookies help us to remember the website settings you choose and to employ other functions when browsing and using the Cerrad Website. These files allow us to remember your preferences and enable the operation of the Cerrad Website when you visit it again.
You can adapt the browser settings so that it blocks the operation of this type of cookies. Remember that if you decide to do this, some parts of the Cerrad Website may be inoperational.
B. Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies help to examine statistics on traffic on the Cerrad Website and check the sources of traffic. In addition, they enable us to get information about the most popular tabs of the website and the way the users navigate the Cerrad Website. These files improve the comfort of use of the Cerrad Website. In addition, thanks to the analytical cookies, we can detect various misuses, e.g. artificial Internet traffic (bots).
The operation of analytical cookies requires your consent. You can adapt the browser settings so that it blocks the operation of this type of cookies. In order to find out more about the management of your cookies (granting and withdrawing consent), read point 5 of this Policy.
C. Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies can be installed on the Cerrad Website by our partners. Marketing cookies enable the profiling of advertisements displayed both on external websites and the Cerrad Website in accordance with your preferences, within the scope of the choice of services and on the basis of data held by us, including your behaviour on the Cerrad Website.
The operation of marketing cookies requires your consent. You can adapt the browser settings so that it blocks the operation of this type of cookies. In order to find out more about the management of your cookies (granting and withdrawing consent), read point 5 of this Policy.
4. How long do we store cookies?
Session cookies stay on your device until you leave the Cerrad Website or close the software (Internet browser).
Persistent cookies will be stored on your device for a maximum period of 13 months.
5. How to manage cookies?
Your consent is not required for the operation of necessary cookies.
Analytical cookies and marketing cookies will not be installed on your device without your consent. You can give your consent or withdraw it at any time by:
- changing the settings on the Cerrad Website,
- configuring the settings of the Internet browser.
However, you have to remember that if you disable cookies, you will not be able to fully benefit from some elements of the Cerrad Website, e.g. you will not be able to use the function of Cerrad Website personalization.
Remember to configure all browsers on various devices (tablets, smartphones, computers). There are various ways to configure browsers, so you have to use the “Help” section of the browser you use to find out how to configure it and use the available options.
The ways to configure cookie settings in individual browsers can be found, for example, at:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
You can also disable the following cookies:
- You can disable the “Google Analytics” cookies by downloading the module available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- You can disable Insight Tag of LinkedIn by modifying user settings at the LinkedIn website: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/
6. Changes in the Cookies Policy
We may introduce changes in this policy, particularly in order to adapt it to the applicable provisions of the law. Changes in the policy become effective at the date specified in the information about the change, but not earlier than within 14 days from their announcement.
7. Contact us
If you have any other questions about cookies or personal data processing by Cerrad, contact us via email at: email@example.com.